When will my order arrive?
Books and CDs are posted within 24 hours. They are sent by first class post with Royal Mail. They usually arrive within two days but can be delayed by the postal service during holiday periods.
Downloads are available straight after purchase. Your confirmation email contains a link to download. Please make sure you download to a computer and then sync your smart devices. If you need to download straight to your smart device (phone,tablet etc) please email us for a Dropbox link.
Exam access is available straight after purchase. You will need the username and password you used during the checkout process. You can login and view you’re exams here.
What? I only received 1 CD. I thought there were 8?
We used to produce 8 CDs, but switching to the smaller mp3 file format, the full 8 hours now fit on one CD.
Is there a track listing for the audio files?
Yes, it is included on the CD and part of the download.
What if I want to buy the audio downloads but I don’t have a computer?
You can download them direct to your phone or tablet via Dropbox. See below.
How do I use Dropbox?
You can create an account and download the app for free here. We can then send you the audio files straight from Dropbox. Once you have download them, make sure you turn on the “available offline” option. Here are the instructions on how to do it.
Where do I login to my exam questions?
I have a question about legislation.
No problem. Drop us an email at [email protected] and we will do our best to answer it.
Do you offer discounts it I buy more than one product?
Of course. You can see them all in our shop here.
How do I get the files onto my phone?
Using a computer and syncing your phone
The easiest way is to import them to your computer and then sync your phone to your computer. For example, if you are using iTunes or Apple Music, use this guide to import the mp3 files:
Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC
Import music from a computer to Music on Mac
Before syncing your phone, to make life easier, create a new playlist for the files:
Create, edit and delete playlists in iTunes on PC
Create, edit and delete playlists in Music on Mac
Then simply sync your phone to your computer.
Only using your phone (via the Dropbox app)
If you don’t have computer, it’s a little more long winded.
- Get in touch and ask for the files in “Dropbox” format. We’ll send you a Dropbox link.
- Open a free Dropbox account (you don’t need the paid one).
- Install the Dropbox app on your phone.
- Open the Dropbox link we sent you on your phone and you can now listen to the files. If you are using the free version of Dropbox, this will stream the files using your phones data. If you want the files moved directly to your phone, move on to step 5.
- Download a music app like the free “Jetaudio” app.
- Go to the audio files in the Dropbox app and next to each one you will see an ellipsis (3 dots). Click on that and you will see an option to “Save to device”. You can then save the file to your chosen app.