If you have downloaded our audio files to your computer and want to sync them to a device via iTunes, here are some tips to help you out:
To add the audio files to your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, you need to first import it into iTunes.
If you have our audio files on your computer, you can import them into iTunes so they appear in your iTunes library.
Do either of the following:
- Drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window.If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library or Add Folder to Library, locate a file or folder, then click Open.
By default, adding items to your iTunes library creates a reference to the file’s current location; the original file remains in the current location unless you select “Copy files to the iTunes Media folder when adding to library.”
Next, sync your device to your laptop using the following instructions:
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
- Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable. Your connected device appears as an icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don’t see the icon.
- Click on the device icon . Look under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window for a list of the content types that you can sync from your iTunes library to your device.
- Click the content type that you want to sync.
- In the main iTunes window, click the box next to Sync to turn on syncing for that content type. If there’s a check in the box, syncing for that content type is already on.
- After you turn on syncing for a content type, you’ll see additional options to customize your sync settings. Use these options to make sure that you’re syncing the content that you want synced.
- Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the screen to save your sync settings. If syncing doesn’t start automatically, click the Sync button.